This curry dish has smooth spicy flavour. Who refuse to a Thai curry. Try this recipe. I am sure you will love this. you can make this curry, one day ahead.
Preparations time plus cooking times: 50 minutes.
Serve as a main: 6.
1.5 kg free range chicken thigh fillets, cut into 4cm to 5cm size
750g baby potatoes
1 can (400ml) of coconut cream (I used macro organic)
1 can (400ml) of coconut milk ( I used macro organic)
5 tabs level yellow curry paste ( see my curry paste instructions)
1 tabs level gluten free soy sauce
1 tsp level salt (I used Himalayan salt)
1- 1 ½ level cooking oil (I always using coconut oil for Thai cooking)
1. Marinade the chicken with soy sauce and salt. Cover, keep in refrigerator until you need.
2. Parboil (barely tender) the potatoes in salted water. Drain, let cool down, until you can handle the potato to peel.
3. Meanwhile in a wok or suitable saucepan, heat coconut cream and coconut milk 1 ½ tablespoon of cooking oil over medium high heat for 4 to 5 minutes. Stirring time to time, until coconut milk separate.
4. Add the yellow curry paste ,cook stirring constantly 1 minutes.
5.Add chicken and stirring gently cook for 5 to 8 minutes. Turn the heat medium to slow for simmer.
6. Add parboiled, peeled potatoes, stirring gently to evenly cook and coat well. Simmer for 15 to 20 minutes.
*Garnish with coriander leaves and serves with choice of steam rice or cooked grain.